Relationships centered around the Word of God are important! Hebrews 10:24-25 says, "And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near." Faith Fellowship Church (FFC) eagerly awaits Christ's return, while gathering as much as possible through many avenues, including:
- Sunday morning worship service.
- Sunday morning Bible classes for all ages.
- Midweek, following dinner together, each Wednesday offers all ages a chance to study Scripture in an informal setting.
- Tuesday morning men's and women’s Bible studies.
- Family Care groups help establish deeper relationships and protect one another spiritually and physically.
- Free biblical counseling for any who are seeking true change.
- Various sports leagues (hockey, volleyball, basketball, and golf) provide another way to connect not only with the local body but also other churches and the community.
The goal, as a local church and part of the body of Christ, is to grow closer to Christ and one another, for accountability in obedience to God's commands. Come, connect at FFC, if you are looking for true, eternal connection!